Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nina Bondeson's exhibition



Nina Bondeson's exhibition
On Thursday, after some meetings, I saw some of the ongoing exhibitions in town. Nina Bondesson's exhibition at Galleri 1 was just so worth seeing. Her art is truly genuine, capturing, intimate and original. The small painting are like icons - and seeing her art in reality is so much better than on photos as there is a certain texture and material feeling that you lose in photos.(I interviewed Nina for the blogg for Equality within the Arts - only in Swedish though)

Today I was supposed to go to the Opening of the Louise Bourgeois Exhibition at the Watercolour Museum in Skärhamn, but I was just too tired feeling a bit overworked. I will have to see that exhibition later; her art is great.

3 comments:

marie-louise said...

Lyllo dig som får se det här fina - hon är en av mina verkliga favoriter!!!

●• Thereza said...

looks great. i love the hands in the first photo...

Anairam said...

Amazing art - I do not know her work but I am going to google her now. And of course Louise Bourgeois is always interesting!