Monday, September 27, 2010

reality check

I visited the construction site -  for the school I'll make the Public Art piece for - on Friday last week and realized the building wasn't exactly like in the papers I got from the architects.

Sorry for being super boring here at my blog at the moment; I'm just overloaded with work and I'm right now trying to finish off some projects which mean a lot of administration (or rather make sure I can leave them for the moment; that everything is going in the right direction) etc. Hopefully I'll be able to concentrate on my Public Commission later in the week.

2 comments:

barbara said...

I don't find it boring, just very real, honest, and therefor interesting.
no doubt that you will come up with something cool...

We Blog Artists said...

not at all boring...but I understand where you're coming from!
HUGS
Char.x