Tuesday, February 24, 2009

keeping my calm

... or at least trying to.

My exhibition at Galleri Kaustik here in Gothenburg starts the 21 of March. I always prepare well ahead of time - even planning how to hang it. The only thing left to do (except the framing) was to print three screenprints this week. And I had prepared the originals already in London.

But, but, but ... yes - there is a but. The removal company said the delivery would be within 7-21 days. Tomorrow is 21 days. We called them yesterday. It's not due this week. Earliest next week (they said to keep us calm - lying bastards). So all my paintings are still in London. Haha.

I was very angry yesterday and started to prepare a totally different exhibit. I'll have to screenprint something else than planned this week and decide how to solve the exhibit.

6 comments:

Camilla Engman said...

jag tror att allt kommer fram i tid. Men då har du till en till utställning :)

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out ok! It must be infuriating!

Esti said...

i hope you get your things in time for the exhibit. I'd love to see a little peek of what you will be hanging there :)

Fine Little Day said...

Kaustik, här i faggorna. Vad kul!

aimee said...

that's terrible! at least your photo fits the mood of this post perfectly.

Bibbi said...

Hoppas att det kommer fram, och att du ändå får nytt att jobba med. Skriver upp Kaustik :)