Thursday, August 30, 2012

a little experiment

in the dark room before exposure. (I had picked a lot of wild flowers and weed on my way to KKV)

Today - before we test hanged my student's exhibition - I managed to get the time to prepare a screen printing frame for a playful print experiment. Hopefully I'll get the time to test print it tomorrow before lunch. Then we have the exhibition - and it will be great!


natalie / half asleep studio said...


Gracia said...

Like the looks of this experiment of yours, and of the student works, too, in the earlier posts. Always something inspiring to see and ponder upon... and good to see all is brilliantly busy and exploration embraced.