Thursday, September 17, 2009

the postman delivered more than bills

Today I got a letter from Kansas filled with colourful explosion and energy: Aimee had send my a lot of doodle gifts!!! thank you thank you thank you! I have known Aimee through her blog for some time now ... and I just have to meet her in person some day. In November last year I got a gift that cheered me up from Marie-Louise - and I got to meet her in spring. So let's continue this pattern - Aimee spring 2010?

Don't miss to follow how Cecilia starts her business as illustrator/pattern designer. I know I will follow every step!

4 comments:

marta said...

fantasticness. i really love your art business advice. thank you. thank you. we've got to start somewhere and i appreciate your input. your drawings are beautiful.

aimee said...

i just renewed my passport, so be careful what you wish for!

marie-louise said...

Kanske har vi startat en vårtradition:) Komsikomsi...

●• Thereza said...

awww how lovely!!!! :)
lucky you!