Tuesday, October 21, 2008

wild beasts

Another of my interpretations for the scavenger project: no 6. wild beasts.

...so what about the job interview?
It was my first real job interview in six years: so I babbled. I think I made quite a whimsical impression. Anyhow - I am still pleased with the art activities I designed and I know I would do an outstanding job if they hire me. (nothing wrong with the self-confidence)

Or maybe there is an even better job out there waiting for me - and this was my opportunity to learn by my mistakes?

Thank you all for crossing your fingers for me!

3 comments:

Esti said...

I'm sure you'll be perfect for a job post involving children art activities! I wish you luck!
:)

●• Thereza said...

i love the 'whimsical impression' bit. you crack me up dear! :)

Christine Clemmensen said...

Stærk måde at betragte situationen på. Positiv til det sidste:-) Trés Cool ;-) Held og lykke - jeg glæder mig til du fortæller, at du har fået jobbet :-)