Friday, March 07, 2008

my studio


I've now enjoyed two full days - in a row - in the studio working on my (own) art. Since January I've mostly been working on the commission, preparing exhibits, mounting and framing. AND cleaning - and organizing materials and my art. But now comes the reward: just plunging into whatever I feel like working with.

(though other things will probably "come and ask for my attention" ... and disturb me.)

Bibbi reminded me - my former art teacher Ragnar Schmidt is having his last days of exhibit.

4 comments:

marie-louise said...

Ja, tänk så mycket tid som går till annat än själva "verkstads-jobbet"...men så är det nog med de flesta jobb, möten, planering, resor...
Kul att se lite från din atelje och häftigt med screen tryck som man sen kan ändra och måla på och bearbeta och greja med.

Esti said...

What a wonderful studio! lots of space, walls to hang pieces on, lots of cabinets, a pink chair (love it!), and time... I'm so jelous. ;)

Bibbi said...

Lyllo dej! Två hela dagar i verkstan och haft Ragnar som lärare! Fint du har :)

Alexandra Hedberg said...

Ja Marie-Louise, screentrycken kan man ju göra en hel del med ;)
... fast jag har faktiskt jobbat så mer med min koppargrafik (censur-bilden t ex) - målat, tecknat och klippt i dem...