Friday, June 21, 2013

"that little extra" adding up

I'm alway trying to give that little extra. For example; I sent the preschool (where I made the visual play workshop) a dvd with photos of our days together + two tiny tiny letters and two tiny tiny books documenting it all. Another example:  when I teach my summer course in big format screen printing I keep a blog for the course, document the whole process and share high resolution (edited) photos with all the student. These thing I'm not getting paid for - it's just that little extra thing I give... 

Recently I've asked myself where all my time disappears - I used to have at least some time for blogging - and now I think I've found the answer. More and more giving of "that little extra" actually means a lot of time for me.

No comments: