Monday, February 28, 2011

back to the commission


Starting this week I'm working on the huge commissioned art piece again. Today me and my helper took a look at the wooden planks that cover the façade (last times it was still just concrete) to figure out what screws and montage will be best for securing the big aluminium shapes.

For me March and April will mostly be working on this commission, another minor commission, a wall painting project within Creative School starting tomorrow (like last year) and several screen printing workshops. It feels a bit wrong to take a big break from painting right now, but that's just the way it has to be. (Let's hope I'll continue working on my paintings in the back of my head)

3 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Wow...I missed lots...
I like the subtleness of your painting in the last post...makes me want to peel back the layers...
Good luck with all the commissions!

Have a great week.
Char.x

Debu Barve said...

good luck!:)

tina.t said...

åh, vad mycket projekt du har på gång! vad skoj!