Monday, May 16, 2011

in a guest studio at the Watercolour museum

I'm in the second  studio from the right

This week I'll be having an intense working period in a guest studio at the Watercolour Museum in Skärhamn. As I have family and a kid I can normally not work in a concentrated way for hours and hours without break, but now I will for five days ... It will be heaven! (of course I do work full days in the studio normally, but what I mean is that now I won't have to quit when I 'm in a flow and I won't be distracted by everyday tasks).

I've just had a delicious dinner looking out of the window listening to Chopin's piano concertos and now I'll continue with the creative night shift ...

2 comments:

Daniel Milton said...

Vad härligt, jobba som en galning och njuuut!

Lotte said...

Detr er ikke noget bedre end bare at kunne male uden afbrydelser...ser super ud ;=)