Tuesday, November 04, 2008

7 random facts - about me












1. 171 cm
2. shoe size 38
3. I break rules if I think they are stupid - or could be better.
4. I wanted to become an artist already at age 5
5. Favorite transport: biking
6. I’ve been to Singapore 4 times, Paris 10 times and Jordan once. (but not biking more than once to get there– to Paris)
7. I do not like to put photos of myself on my blog

(of course the facts can not be random when I chose them myself) I was tagged by Famapa. I tag Asphalt and Air and Veja Cecilia (I was supposed to tag 7 people)

8 comments:

Olha Pryymak said...

this photo of you nevertheless is fantastic! Love your creativity,
cheers!

Drömma Lotta said...

Yes yes, du borde lagga upp fler bilder på ditt vacra ansikte tycker jag :)
Nu ligger du i länklistan!

Marie-Louise said...

Vad berest du är...och snygg!!

Esti said...

i like the photo!!!
(you are 3 cm taller than me, ha, ha...)

sandra said...

så stilig du är! hoppas du ser ut så ofta :)

asphaltandair said...

love, love, love your non-photo of yourself.
you're such a clever lass...
naughty too!
you rule-breaker, you!
thanks for the tag. i hope to get to it soon...

aimee said...

fabulous 'photo'! i love it!

Veja cecilia said...

tack för taggen!
Verkligen berest!