Sunday, January 15, 2012

summing up 2011

Now when I'm back home I fell ready to start the new year!
But what is starting afresh without summing up 2011?

separate exhibition in Lysekil Konsthall 

... and separate exhibition in Nemeshallen
I worked on a mural project together with schoolchildren. See the results here and here

in addition to my normal screen printing workshops for artists and my guest teaching for pattern design students I taught a summer course in big format screen printing and it's spatial possibilities at the School of Design and Crafts, (Here you can see the results in the exhibition)
I worked hard in spring on my public commission (in form cut aluminum)
In August I mounted it. The schoolchildren named the 7,5 x 22 m art piece "Snow white talks to the Phantom while Batman is disturbing and the Wolf is howling"
In May I spent a week painting in the Watercolour Museum's guest studio and got some peace and quite.
In August I went to Gerlesborg and spent a week taking a concrete casting course
in 2011 I managed to get more studio time just working on my own art than any other year!

[wonder what I achieved in 2010? -  read summing up 2010]

3 comments:

Camilla Engman said...

Välkommen hem! Vad fort tiden går när man är den som är hemma. Jag skulle ju mailat massor ;) Säj till när du vill fika bara, jag är redo.

www.finelittleday.com said...

Storslagen vägg Alexandra :)

Christine Clemmensen said...

Det ligner et godt år :-)