Thursday, November 24, 2011

mural project in book








As a little project to learn how to use some basic InDesign and to practice some book binding I've put together a simple book about the mural projects I made with the school kids at Sandeklevsskolan in spring 2010 and 2011. Today I did those last things like binding it. I thought it was fun to use the same kind paper for the cover as we had used for cutting shapes when sketching for the murals. The art teacher will probably make the connection.

The glass kiln was ready to open today in the afternoon, but I didn't have the time to go and check the results. Tomorrow I will ... Cross your fingers!

4 comments:

Katrine {Magifabrikk} said...

Looks great, I also plan to learn In Design...

gracia said...

To this ol' book lover, it looks especially great, and I like the idea of the cover being fashioned from the very same paper as the initial shapes.

Veja cecilia said...

boken ser fin ut!

marie-louise said...

Vad kul att det har blivit en bok kring projektet. Den ser ju jättefin ut Alexandra!