Thursday, June 03, 2010

colouring pages



With the pedagogical mural project finished, the screen prints for the Fishes and Birds project sent to the Netherlands and my exhibition over - I will now spend all June in my studio working on whatever I feel like.

Aris sent me a Snow White coloured by her son (top left one), because it made her think of my art. It was so inspiring that I started making my own colouring pages. Unfortunately I didn't realize how hard it was to stay within the lines when colouring....

Thank you Aris!

9 comments:

Aris said...

ohh I am so excited to see where these go. I LOVE them! I really do love your drawings, your line is so confident, so powerful!

Hellie said...

looks like this might turn into something really fun and playful! Me like

marie-louise said...

Snövit, ja vad ska man säga...det finns väl hur många tolkningar som helst. Och jag fattar och gillar att du håller på med henne!

aimee said...

these are amazing! i love seeing your work in black and white!

●• Thereza said...

looking good already!
and what a great way of getting inspired :)

Veja cecilia said...

underbart! ja vad roligt!

Anairam said...

Great work! I have often though that a colouring book by artists will be such a fantastic item - I would LOVE to colour in line drawings!

louise said...

What a joyous time you're having with these. They look great. Congrats on finishing your birds and fishes work, it looks terrific too.

nathalie et cetera said...

super! c'est fou comment un seul dessin t'a amnée si loin. J'adore ta Blanche Neige. Belle avenue à explorer.