Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today and Yesterday


This week is a busy one - and so is all of March. Today I started teaching my 3-days screen printing on paper workshop at KKV (Cecilia is taking it ... I wonder what she will write?). I enjoy very much teaching it, but I can not help putting ALL my energy into it as Alexandra Hedberg only works in all or nothing mode. At night I'm always totally exhausted after talking and demonstrating and trying to be attentive for hours.

Yesterday I attended Open Space about equality within the Arts at the Art Museum (arranged by KRO - the Swedish Artists' National Organization). I had taken some part in arranging it and it was a success and totally interesting. But right now I'm too tired to write something intelligent about it, so I will leave it for another day...

4 comments:

Aris said...

I wish I could take your class. I love your idea for the game. One day I will learn(:
As for giving your all to everything I am the same. Teaching is so enjoyable but it is very tiring to be peppy and attentive to so many and then at home it is the same and then it's bedtime(: and tomorrow all over again. a bit exhausting no wonder my people always look tired(:

●• Thereza said...

ohhh you sound so busy and happy!
wish i could attend one of your screenprinting courses :(

Ana Gonzalez said...

Thanks for your comment Alexandra. Since I met your blog, I am fan of your work. You have an enviable technique and drive with ease and naturalness, that's what I like about your work, humor, the irony.

nathalie et cetera said...

L'enseignement est un art, un peu comme donner un spectacle. C'est vraiment épuisant, mais si valorisant. J'aimerais tellement suivre un de tes ateliers !