Friday, May 22, 2009

home

This is my interpretation of the weekword Home. The other participants this week are Cecilia, Aimee, Jenna, Fruenswerk, Andrea, Nathalie, Esti, Kristi, Sandra, Aris, Thereza and Lea. And then of course Valentina that I forgot to mention... Next wordfinder will be Lea!

Though I must admit I did cheat a bit ... I made this image for the scavanger project last autumn. With moving and everything I thought that if I didn't get the time to make something new this week I had already a solution!

13 comments:

asphalt and air said...

i love cheating : )
this is a very, very good cheat!
she looks wonderfully delirious!
i am now off to create my version of home...let's see what happens.

marie-louise said...

Och så tänker man lite på hon Djurberg, som animerar sina lerfigurer och gör så galna filmer. Hon måste vara nåt för dig!
Trevlig helg!

aimee said...

yay for cheating - i will probably do the same. it's early friday here and i'm still yawning, so give me a little while to figure out what on earth i'm going to post!

Lotte said...

Smart girl...:) This homelady made me laugh...love it haha...

●• Thereza said...

super cool, but i do not condone this kind of cheating ms headberg! ... hihihihihi

Valentina Harper said...

cheating SOMETIMES is really good ;) I was really near to cheat too this week, but I had a burst of energy and I made the Home drawing!

Veronika said...

Åh, jag blir på så gottigott gott humör när jag ser den här!

Veja cecilia said...

hon ser så blid och fin ut sär hon sitter!

aimee said...

i posted and i cheated!

nathalie et cetera said...

smiling here

Aris said...

So you cheated. When it fits it fits. I love it.

Esti said...

so cool! Her face is a little like my flu face last week ;)
Thanks for your well wishes... I have also been a little slow visiting blogfriends and all :)

Andrea Tachezy said...

She looks very happy :-)