Sunday, March 09, 2014

more screen printing


I continued screen printing all week - trying out some different options. I want to do something new, something different than before.

For two months now I've felt kind of lost. I've been trying to get my
motivation and passion back. Could it be the time of the year? Or that I spend almost no time working on my own art last autumn and summer (just working on commissioned art) - and that I just have a hard time getting started again? 

Anyway; last week was fun screen printing!

3 comments:

Click here said...

Regardless I'll be subscribing to your food and I trust you compose again soon! Much obliged to you.

Custom T-Shirt Design said...

This was so very cool and fun to read. I have enjoyed this great and fun information. This was really and fun to read. I have enjoyed and I want to thank you۔

www.tshirtsflorida.com said...

I have not had the capacity to discover such sort of data all around the web search tools and web. It's been remarkably enlightening to peruse your web journal and i am going to recommend it to an alternate individual also.