Monday, August 06, 2012

back to work

Today I returned to my studio after 4 weeks of vacation. In my not very clean studio sink I discovered a sprout growing ... absolutely magic. This is the second time it happens in my studio - could it be a message?

I've barely even checked my mail on my time off, not touched the computer and not thought about the autumn at all. Just spend time with my family - and reading Murakami. Today I was very happy to be creative in my studio again, but feeling very reluctant to do anything administrative or any paper work ....

(I've gotten hooked on Instagram during vacation, though)

3 comments:

annton said...

this is one of the best studio pictures ever. perfect.

Julia da Franca said...

what a wonderful, kind little sign! guess it is just there to make you smile. have a good start in your own rhythm! julia

annamaria potamiti said...

Happy returning to the studio life then! I think your little sprout is a lovely sign indeed.