Thursday, May 27, 2010

prints in the post




These are the screen prints I made for the project and travelling exhibition Of Fishes and Birds. As you can see I decided to be a bit more light-hearted than I normally am in my own art (commissioned art being something different).

The top one is to be in the harmonica book which is the main object in this collaboration. The other two prints are to be exhibited alongside with the book (together with the other artists' prints, of course!) in those exhibition venues where we will have more space. My prints are right now in the post and should arrive to Kitty Kilian in the Netherlands by Wednesday (according to the post office). The first exhibition is to be in August.

4 comments:

Veja cecilia said...

vad bra de blev:)

nathalie et cetera said...

Un peu plus léger certes, mais avec le style Hedberg, rien n'est entièrement léger. Elles sont très belles ces dames.

gracia said...

So exciting to see as it all draws nearer. I have a box addressed to Kitty ready to post tomorrow. Hooray!

Ana said...

Alexandra I wish you much success for your exhibition!!