Tuesday, March 17, 2009

repeat: juggling


Wearing clumsy mittens, juggling on a unicycle on a cord. Shaky.

Sometimes I feel I have too many things going on. Am I going to drop a ball? Here you can learn how to juggle. On ball is easy, two balls: still OK - more balls: HARD! But as I do have balls (even though I'm a girl) - I'll check what I do not NEED to do right now and not do that. Blogging might be getting a little bit less these days!

[This whole post is a repeat from March 18 last year. I have the same feeling again. A list of priorities is good to make ... but I might still be blogging this year though]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juggling is a skill I've yet to master... one day, one day.

Esti said...

I could never learn to juggle... I'm so clumsy... and lazy... but I think I've learned to balance things out a little. Good luck!

Fine Little Day said...

Jag kunde joggla med tre bollar en tid, men jag har glömt hur man gör...

Lycka till på vernisaget på lördag :)!