Wednesday, December 10, 2008

guest teaching

I'm back in my mother's house after three days guest teaching. I gave a workshop in screenprinting on paper at the program Pattern Design and Printing Techniques at Formakademin in Lidköping. The hardest part was actually driving back and forth (dark and slippery). Teaching was just so fun - and inspiring!

the students were totally motivated - the vacuumtables didn't get much rest.


I took the time to print some simple siluettes on my lunch break - and after work. Great fun!

last night I went to a restaurant in Lidköping and had dinner on my own. I actually really like that - dine all alone in a restaurant.

I now have some days in Gothenburg before returning to London on Saturday.

4 comments:

●• Thereza said...

looks like you're having a wonderful time! :)

aimee said...

these are gorgeous silhouettes! i enjoy going to restaurants alone, too. some people have a problem with it and i can't understand why. love your photos of sweden; look forward to hearing more about it :)

Esti said...

happy :)

Also, the fact that you enjoy dining by yourself in a restaurant tells a lot at how strong your personality is ;)

Anonymous said...

ah har du varit i storstan! :) den där pizzan vill jag ha NU. DU gör mig hungrig ;)